Sunday, June 21, 2009

honey


as i lay my love on u
and grows each day!
u dun rewly noe how much i need u
how much i love u baby

zaie zaie zaie
u blow my mind honey
im melting :D
i love yuww syg
i need u syg
all my love is just for u
muahx xoxo :)

hey naim,
thanxs for ur sweet msg
thanxs for calling me last nite
almost 4 hrs rite?
and yeah i miss you too :)
and now we could be fren
ur confession made me forgive u
yeah i noe
she poisoned u n talk bad things bout me rite?
its okay if u trust her
cuz u guys we're bestfriend for this past 9yrs n so on
thnxs for everything
:)
u cheer my day
n i satisfied u ask me for a forgiveness
and ur reason is reasonable :)
sorry if u get mad i post about this thing
it just that u amused me last nite
miracle do happen to us :)

who i'd like to meet again ?
abu naim ubaidurrahman


2 comments:

  1. amboi.
    ubai ?
    haha.
    bgos laa kalo da baek ey ?
    tamo gado2 da.
    buang mse jea gado nan ex neh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahha yeap.kitorg dh berbaek dah ;)
    die dh say sorry ape smue so everything will just be ine
    hope so
    i should give him a second chance rite?

    ReplyDelete