Friday, June 5, 2009

im back :)


i've been away for a week ;)
hohohoho!
my 1st day at sri college was SUCKS!
i've been cheated by the STUPIDOSSSS mahendran
when i enter my class,
i can see most of the student are indian! WTF?
huhhh.im so mad n sitting between two indian gurl
hmm.then i just go through the class
as i really intended to further the course
hmm that was all just fine when i try to cope with them
UNFORTUNATELY
as i reached my apartment.. ;'(
OMG!WTF?my housemate.
majority are.... indian?
hmmmmmmm.im dying to be with those indian all the time
hmmm then i text to my beloved sis,aisya

me,
aisya
sis,im crying like a pig
why?what happened?
hmm nothing
how's ur class?apartment?
SUCKS!
what?why?
emm.mahendran lied to us bbe
about what?
everything.many indians here
my classmate,my housemate majority is indian
WHAT THE FUCK? then r u okay darling?
of course im not ;(
nvm.tomorrow i will come to check everything with mummy
duhh.nvm.i'll try my very best to fix this matter
dun worry.my sadness will end!

then i text to eppy

me,eppy

boo.damn sad!
why why? what happened
my college sucks
haaaaa?what? why?
indians everywhere
nvm,be nice to them
im crying
heyyyyyy dont cry.im here for u syg
yeah.i noe.thnxs

then i text to aesh

me,aesh

aesh.. ;'(
what is wrong darling?
i dont like those indian
erk?indian?
yes.my classmate,housemate
serioussssssss?woah
im crying
hey dont cry,be strong k?
then i text beby

me,baby

beby.. ;'(
sorry honey.im at the police station
hey what???why?what happen?
ttyl.bz!

then i text tasya
but she didnt reply

the next morning.
my 2nd day
afiq texted me

me,afiq

oit,how r u?i miss u fren
yeah imyt.im not okay!last nite i cried
ha?cry?why?what happened?
nvm.don worry.im okay now
r u really sure?
yeap.dont worry.will be fine ;)
okay2.where r u?
im at hartamas.my 2nd day to college
whatttttttttt?u didnt tell me bout this
im so sorry.i've been busy with my schedule lately
nvm,i noe who i am
hey,please dont say that,u r my bestfriend okay?
so sorry for not telling u bout this
okay2.dont do it again next time k?promise?
yeap!promise! ;)

then i text to fana

me,fana

boo. ;'( imy badly
imy more!how r u?
im not okay!im with all my indian friends here
whattttttt?u didnt have any malay friend?
nope! ;'( but i have 1 chinese friend
okay.good.are they the estate type or wht
lucky me they are not smelly n they r nice to me
ouh okay!just be nice to them okay?
okay.will do.thnxs for ur concern

then we gossiping a lot
cuz long time we didnt meet n text!
will meet u some day syg ;)
hmmm.life at sri college totally different
1st time im being with indian's groupies
lucky me they are all nice
especially vanishya n delica
vanishya helped me a lot in the class
thnxs darling
hohoho not to forget,
sis yazmin n cheryl ;)
well,world.
thnxs for supporting me

No comments:

Post a Comment