Saturday, June 6, 2009

my fault

Hello world.. I have a confession to make..im pretty sure that I told only one person about this lie.. but I just want to make it clear.. I have been telling lies about Intan Nadiah binti Hamzah.. I told this one person that she cry when we both meet for the last time.. its totally not true.. n I tell that person a completely different story about what really happen that day.. n I have confess to her.. I confess that what ive been telling her is a lie.. I tell her that I wrote this on the sketch pad..“please let me let u go..we dnt need to cntct each othr anymre..jst let me loose as u r intended to when u break up wth me.." I did not wrote this actually.. then I tell her that Intan Nadiah follow me until I reached my block..its not true either.. the truth is she asked me to walk her to her bock n I wanted to do it.. then we talked a little bit when we reached her block.. n she didn’t even drop a tear. I DID.. huh..i know you guys will look at me like im a loser n a big fat liar.. the truth is, I WASN’T SOBER THAT EVENING WHEN I TELL ALL THE LIES IVE MADE.. I didn’t notice it until Intan Nadiah gave me a wake up call yesterday and told me everything that I wrote.. I totally in shock after hearing what I wrote that day..i swear that I didn’t even know I wrote that.. she sure give me some lesson through all this.. and Intan, u have the right to call me names yesterday coz im so damn stupid..i thank u for that.. and to all,Intan Nadiah is really a good person.. n I shouldn’t made up some ridiculous story bout her..eventhough im not sober at that time,Im still the one to blame behind all of this.. I know maybe u guys out there wont trust me anymore.. but please,im not like this..im not a person who love making lies.. I wasn’t myself when I did that.. im sorry world..n im sorry Intan..forgive me please….

i can see that u might still love her rite
if u do,poor me than
loving someone with all my heart
but his heart is not belong to me
its not tht im really angry or upset with this thing
hello?what we've promised?
we wont talk about our ex any longer rite?
its okay if u want to make a confession about this
because u barely come out and tell everyone the truth
but why do u need to put ur confession for such a long time?
i dont ever asks u to delete it
then suddenly u get mad n saying tht i dont understand u
am i the one to blame?
what do u expect me to do?
we're still a new couple bby
we dont ever meet yet!
i think there is no need to be honest after this i guess
if i get jealous or so what ever,i wont tell u!
i will keep my mouth shut!
then everything will just be fine!
and i will try my very best to understand u more after this
i will sacrifice everything to make u happy
cause i promised not to make u sad or even make u cry
cause i dont wanna lose u!
u might not even noe how much i need u for my entire life
nevermind,maybe im the one to blame!
yes.i guess it is my fault
so.im so sorry!

9 comments:

  1. i can see that your posting my names up. it's not proper. think about it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as you can read, i'm Intan Nadiah Hamzah. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay then it was you.
    why do u stalk bout me actually?
    are u still in love with him or what?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha. siti maryam, listen here. he asked me to read your blog and your blog is not private, so anyone can read your blog in the first place without your permission right? (: (: and correction please, as you CLEARLY knw, he still CHASING me. the worst part is, he made up stories bout me. idk what is wrong with him? i guess he needs some care attention from me. he needs to pick up all the pieces. i feel sorry for him. he's not a sober most of the time and i just can't stand a guy like him. i hope you can give him some advise. and hopefully he'll learn to be a wiser man from now on. thanks. fyi, life goes on, and im moving on. i'm leaving my imperfect yesterday behind, and looking for the wonderment of tmrw. it's nt a big deal, ur posting my names up and i have the right to say a words. okay? chill up. have a nice day. u study well. tcare. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm yeah!i guess so!
    y did he asks u to read my blog?
    whyyy?emm actually.i've been broken hearted for many times!nvm lah.
    hmm its all because of him la rite?emmm.
    warm thnxs fer the wishes
    yes i'll advise him.maybe he is sill in love with u.
    idk who u r at all.i just copy the statement tht he wrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. its ok, now you knw me. no worries. i just want to end it in a good way. as i said, he's not sober most of the time. you'll gt to knw him better. all the best! tcare. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete