Saturday, June 6, 2009

who u would like to meet

Its not about who i like to meet.but its about WHAT i want to have.I want to have love.Love feels like being completely lost in a moment of bliss, like floating above the world, that this person is the part of you that's been missing your entire life, the melody of your soul.But i guess i will never have it.And I hate the fact that I can never hate you and the fact that I will always love you no matter what you put me through.

u already have me but u said that,
u will never have someone who will loved u?
but i do love u with all my heart
u hate the fact that u can never hate HER?
and always love HER no matter what?
i think its time for me to moved on!
im so stupid to fill my heart to love u
but u do love someone else
yeap!maybe i've been curst tht i wont be loves by someone

No comments:

Post a Comment