Sunday, June 28, 2009

im happy :)

im now could still friend with
awey n naim
actually i wish i will never meet them again
after what they had done to me
after settled down everything.
after a few while,
me n them are still friends :)
im glad they make me happy
eventhough we had broke up
especially u iqwan zaidi :D
cant wait for our meet ths week
u said u gonna drive me rite?
hahahaha. DRIFT okay? :)
i miss u like hell lah weh
n naim,i miss you too
hehhehe my life is not complete without u
maybe not as ur gf but friends still okay what?
u n me maybe this friday or weekend rite?
cant wait cant wait
u also gonna drive me rite
ahahha yeah.free transport for the day HAHA
and at the same time,
my darling honey bee..
zaie,is coming this 5th july
hohohoho cant wait! cant wait!
i miss all of u so much
miss u guys like crazy
ouh not to forget,
my dear friend.
i meant now he might be one of my bestfriend maybe
dear ashie :)
ahaahh dun forget this week,
u wanna treat me ice age 3 rite?
ahahah :)
suprisingly u like to watch cartoon just like me duh
hehehehehehehehehehhe :DD
cant wait cant wait!
hope this week,
is the best week ever for the end of JUNE
now,all my patience is paid off
ouh one more thing,
nevertheless,is about AFIQ
hehhe last nite he called me
and asking for a forgiveness
of course u r forgiven okayh? :)
n we're also still friends
yesterday was pretty amazing lah :D
i get back everyone that i loved most

2 comments:

  1. =p lol, i won't forget, ice age 3 is my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha yeeh yeah just receivedur miscall:)
    so ble?

    ReplyDelete