Thursday, May 14, 2009

aneep,

OMG!u come to my place n fetch my sis?
hmm thts just fine when yan also followin u both
but,hmmm a bit frustated tht im not invited!
its feels like uninvited... ;(
hmm.nvm .sis ,dun worry.
i will cover u as u always help me too ;D
n anep,please do care of my sis okeng?
dun hurt her!PLEASE! i rewly love her.....
n sis.FYI,sis blaqes yelling at me just now
she lost her bag.
i think u're the one who used it right?
but she's blaming me for tht.
WTF??? huh.my bad ;(
i ignore her since she come back home
its not tht im anger when she didnt allow me to use her thing
i was like.... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?
im being nice for this few weeks y did u need to treat me badly?
as im not ur sis? FUCK OFF!!!!!
tidy ur room by ur ownself after this cuz i wont help u any longer

sis aisya,if only u could now how much ily....

No comments:

Post a Comment