Thursday, May 21, 2009

if i have a BF

1. i should be really comfortable with him just like i would be next to my best friend..
2. my boyfriend should be somone i can count on and trust more than anybody in the world
3. a boyfriend is someone i can call at any hour of the day to complain about whatever i've to complain abt without him getting mad because it's too late
4. a boyfriend would have just the right words to make me stop from crying and instead put a smile on my face
5. a boyfriend should be somebody who won't be ashame to show me off to his friends..family..and the world =]
6. a boyfriend should be somebody who will have my back 100% of the time when no one else does
7. a boyfriend is somebody i can have fun with an act silly around with or without being concern of what he might think of me.

that and many more is the definition of a boyfriend to me..

being around my boyfriend i should act myself..just like i would with my friends and family..

unfortunately!!
i dont have boyfriend
n im happy for that.cuz...
bf gimme troubles more than loves! ;(

6 comments:

  1. that ain't true. :) i'll make sure bf won't give you troubles, instead 'he' will give u lots & lots of love for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....izzit true?prove me darl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll prove it to you someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. u'll prove it ash? WOW! lucky me then

    ReplyDelete