Friday, May 15, 2009

on the phone

epy's mum me
erk helo,is afifah home?
emm .she's gone to sogo just few mins ago
ouh my bad!nvm aunt i'll call later
eh.maryam izzit?so how r u?
ouh yeap!im just doing fine aunt.wbu?
me too.eppy gone to take my clothes there.
okeng!nyway,hppy belated mother's day
ouh thanxs.im touched.i thought i had forget me
ehh.. no lah aunt.i wont!u're my mummy too rite?
so.where r u going to further ur study?
im going to consist college aunt.confirmed ;)
ouh,.what course?
safety n health aunt
what is it about?
ahaha.i'll let u noe,its abt safety.we do offshore n such thing
wow!thts great.what abt their fees?
ouh round 5k aunt.dun worry can pay 1/2 first
whatttttt?its expensive.wont we get any loan?
yeap.ptptn.not mara.too bad.
oic.okay will talk bt ths later on.i'll discuss with eppy's dad
ouh sure.my pleasure!
thnxs maryam.good luck okay
ouh welcome n thnxs to u too aunt
ahahaa.its not my plan to talk to aunt
im planning to call eppy for gossiping bt something else
ahahaha ;D
nvm.its a nice chat with u aunt!
thnxs fer ur concern bt my studies ;) ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment