Friday, May 22, 2009

dhamy <33

ahahah 1st of all,
im soo so so so sorry
cuz i didn wish u ur birthday
its not that i forgot ur date
its just tht im kinda revenge
cuz u didnt wish me last year
23rd may 2009
ahahha.suddenly u call me last nite
then only i pick up the phone
and straightly wish u
see?i did remember ur birthday

me dhamy

hey maryam
happy birthday syggg
ouh.y u didnt wish me?
ERK!sorry neither do u on my last year birthday
ouh revenge kah?
hehehehe.kinda.but nvm.i wished u already enn?
ahahhaha okey!sorry bout ur birthday! -_-"
naa...nvm...its al the past.

then we gossiping for a while!
cant tell u what are we talking about!
ehehheeh.censored!
anyway syg.here my wish for u

happy birthday to u
happy birthday to u
happy birthday happy birthday
happy birthday to u
naaa..blow the candle and make ur wish
hope our relation will everlasting more than 9 years!
haha.well,u noe what i mean? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment