Saturday, May 9, 2009

sneak out

omg its been a long time staying home
last time i sneak with pika ;)
awesome.gone clubbing
but im just like a piece of wood
idk how to enjoy myself there
y?cuz i dun like dancing
i loveeeee singing
tiena text me just now

tiena me

are u going out today ann?
emh nope.y?are u?
emh maybe.by the way,can u go out late night
emh.u mean?sneak out?
i thought u can,and till when?
if sneak out till 6am lol.y?only if sum1 can fetch me
but,idk semenyih?im with my friends.u dont mind rite?
of course not.but will they send me back?
hee..im not sure yet bout tonite's plan.i'll confirm u by midnite okay?
ouh.okay.sure2

so now im waiting fer her to confirm me ;)
weee.if its on just like we planned
it will be our first met bubu
i post a blog bt u just now,
suddenly u asks me out? ahaa ;)
wait fer u patiently
eh but waittttttt.
where r we going actually? ahaha ;DD
no idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment