Thursday, May 14, 2009

guilty

daddy if u could only noe how much i do care n luve u
i dun wanna let u frustated with me this time
i'll prove u tht i will suceed with flying colours
i promise u
dun worry k?just waiting for july to come
mummy,sorry for lying all this while
i noe if u no tht im lying bout my study,if u check it out,
u'll pinch me deadly
sorry mummy.i'll let u noe someday
kak long,i noe u helped me a lot
been scolded without reason by abah,
cause he taught u're not helping me
dun worry along,i'll prove u tht i will success
kak qes,what the hell is wrong with u?
after ur engagement,ur anger comes back!
what???????feels like being a princess now?
hello!wake up before i think u such way
i do love u alot sis
please be like before....i beg u
bro isa,
i noe u're hapy with the motorbike! ;)
at least,we could make u happy with it
ily soooooo much
sis sara,OMG!come back
we are all missing u deadly here
u're soo bz with ur project n hockey
but it ends now
n u'll be hom soon.n im glad ;)
sis aisya,hey girl..u're the hottest chick in this house
a bit jealous of u ;) but i noe how much u love n cre bt me
we could share everything including our dark secret aaahha
thts y i could tell u everything bout me! ily a lott weiii
dd,please dun make any excuses when i asks u to do ur homework
to sleep and wake up on time
cuz i dun want to c ur result poor as mine
cuz u're the only son tht our parent put hopes on!
please...i beg u,pls chnge!its not just for us
its for ur own future too.dun make me fed up to teach u okay? ILY

No comments:

Post a Comment