Thursday, May 14, 2009

as time pass by

people change...a bunch of my close fren tell me tht im changed!
hey im changing myself to be a better person
u guys supposedly support me not to talk behind my back! ;( dun u guys loves me?
please.i need ur moral support....
hmm.u might not noe how much i need to sacrifice to change my attitude?
its not tht im hating my old me.it just the time had comes.so i ned to change
as we grow older,many things tht we need to think about.
its not tht im not happy with my world.its just tht its not satisfying ;(
i need my friends..my family of course!as they comes as my 1st priority
and talking bout BF? im so so sorry.doenst mean to hurt anyone in this world
its just tht im not gud enough for anyone and right now,im trying to fullfil my dreams to be atleast a safety officer ;)) YAWWW! money,money,money! ;D then only i can shopping joyfully. as i wish my dreams will come true,so i do need to scrifice evry single thing tht i hve now! :( poor me bebeh!and im not into any special relation for now cuz im sick of losing ppl tht i loved! ;( im not blaming anyone here.its just tht my life is not satisfying ;(((

if only someone will come to me and lend his/her shoulder for me to cry on

No comments:

Post a Comment