Friday, May 22, 2009

u knocked my heart!


omg!omg!omg!
heheheh.
we know each other trough my sista,aisya
he admit tht he is my sis petbro
daa.i dun really even care at all
OMG!u're so so so so CUTE
last nite he promised me to YM
and invite me to see his webcam
but??? he break his promise

me , zaie

hey where's ur webbie?
erk!sorry.my hair such messy right now
i dont care! i wanna see u! u've promised me rite?
yeah.only if i cut my hair by today!tomorrow please?
but u promised me u will.ah guys thing!cheating on girl
promise 1001 things rite!erk!u're one of them?
no.no.no.im not.so sory
okay.i lend u mine,but..can i put my cap on?
erk..bout why??
my hair is such messy!so so so so...
emmm okay2

then he lend me his webbie
OMG!u're so cute syggggg
heheheh :))
u're also SWEET! omg.
u're more sweet than sugar or lolypop i guess

hey,dont be a sweet talker please
im not!im telling u the truth
*angau!

then suddenly i pick the doodle im environment
i draw some thing
but i couldnt draw it here,i'll wrote it

zaiee COMEL
no no no.no im not
but u do okay?
please dont call me tht.i dont like!
okay2... then? zaiee CUTE mehh?
ARGH!its just same!

heheh then we keep on drawing
he's laughing n wait patiently
everytime i draw

hey u're so sweet im melting
erk.izzit?hahha.yeaah maybe
if..i..fall for u?erk! then i draw him the heanging man!
hahahaa.
if i said , me too?
will u be ?
will u be wht?
erk nothing.hehhehe

then comes to the most sweetest part!

will u be my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
erk be what hun?can u gimme some hint?
okay.u fill the vocal,i fill the consonant okay?
okay.okay.
_I_ _ _OU _E _ _ _I_ _ _ _I_ _ _?
izzit?WILL YOU BE MY _I_ _FRIEND?
fill it syg!
WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?
woot2! izzit wht u really want?

then my turn to asks him several question
my turn to draw

"will u care about me?"
already did and will keep on doing that!
"will u love me with all ur heart"
give me the chance to love u
are u crius with what r u talking about?
i am.and im also shocked bout it
i cant believe tht im proposing u to be my gurl
me too.im just expecting us to be a gudfren at first
so, are we?
are we what?
OFFICIAL now?
do u really want it?
ERK!u always said "do u really want it"? seems like im the one who like u GRR
neah.of course i do!i wanna asks u cuz,im afraid if u dont want it
okay boo. i do! ;)
u do?
yes.dont forget 23rd may syggg
erk what??
huh! -_-" u asks me wht?the day u have me lah do
erm.hehe.i noe.just wanna see what will u said
haha.sory guys im not single anymore
TAKEN by ahmad zahier
sory girls,im TAKEN by siti maryam mohd fathillah

OMG!im officially his girl?
woah!how am i suprised mehh ;)
after tht we were talking on the phone
which everything is secret!
cant tell u hehehe ;)
for the last 2 minutes i asks him to say something
or wish me sumthing..
unfortunately he did not.
then maxis stopped us! GOSH!
after i talked to him
straightly i gone to sleep
cuz im kinda sleepy
its 6.55am in the morning???
adeh -_-"

when i woke up this morning
i received a text from him

"hey,its me zaiee... ;) just wanna say sorry
coz idk wht to say when u asks me just now
haha..but here it is
thanks for taking chances with me
n thanxs for being MINE ... :)
im looking forward toto see how us get along
in good way i hope.okay?
sweet dream dear..xoxo"

omg!im now playing back with my heart.
zaie please dont game me syg!
i need you
i want you
yes,im yours n u are mine
hey..idk how to tell my sista bout this..
waiting for her to come home ;)
n let her know by herself

mood : speechless n im in love ;)

8 comments:

  1. now now, what did i told ya yesterday? :p congrats, ann. hope u do have a good love life with him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehhe.thnxs ashie ;) ut.im still scared bout it!
    well,u might be the 1st to noe do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahahah thnxs nani.hope it will everlasting

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh, sweet laa sis ;) haha.

    ReplyDelete