Wednesday, May 20, 2009

exhausted

when ppl start to say tht he loves me
its actually he love me not!
i hate u
i hate u
i hate u
i hate u
i hate u
when u dont get wht u want from me
y must u talk from my back weyh?
hey if u are really desperate having a longgggg relation,
go n find sum1 tht u dun need to know her 1st,
then coup with her
i wanna see wether u might coop with tht gurl!
hmmm.nvm syg,gud luck with ur luvers!
i had delete u from my page!
please just forget me okay!

im back from bukit bintang
with aisya,capiq,blurr,alip,shifa n shawn
they treat me n my sis as we were both broke chipan!
hehehehe pity us. ;(
nvm.tht is not wht im going to tell u
its about..... AWEY???
we bumping into each other accidentally!
n he is with his new GF???
WTF?????i couldnt accept the fact tht...
he is dating with his new gulfie :(
im damn jealous...
well,awe actually quite shock looking at me
of course laaa cuz im not like before
while his gf looking at me with a sad look upon her face
"TERGUGAT ke weyhhh?"
ahahha :) pity u weyh having my "EX"!
but i hate to see him with other girl
is tht mean im still loving him as my bf??
naaa.i wont love u anymore okay!
so longgggg n gudbye
ikqwan zaidi mohd iderus

after we bought alip his new guitar
me n my sis went home
actually,we're planning to go to barcelona
cuz tonite is a ladies nite!
so we dont need to pay lorh ;)
unfortunately... HE spoil everything
HE dont want to accompany us,
cuz they need to pay RM30 for entry! adeh -_-"
then along way home
me n sis aisya just sit without chatting
cuz we both damn exhausted
ahhhh.we're not having fun hanging out today! :(
its damn bored okey
actually its my 1st time lepak with my sis' band
they're all extra cute n hot mehh :)
thnxs for ur treat hehehhe :)
nyte everyone

mood : sleepy head

2 comments:

  1. haiyaa.
    mmg laa jeles en if kte tgk my ex nan cpl bru dy.
    hee.
    adeq phm uhhh.
    same jea nan adeq meyhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha tu ah pasal do
    bebulu jehw ei

    ReplyDelete