Friday, May 8, 2009

broken

fareil,

"oh.it is love
from the first time i set my eyes upon ur's
thinking on
this is love"

awey, 07/07/07

"as how much i love u,
as how much i need u,
and i can stand u
must everything u do
make me wanna smile
and can i love u for a while?"

mr. "A" 13/12/2008

"sebagai kekasih yang tak di anggap
aku hanya bisa mencuba mengalah
menahan setiap amarah
sebagai kekasih yang tak di anggap
aku hanya bisa mencuba bersabar
ku yakin kau kan berubah "

kuya athari, 08/02/2004

"mahal kita,
walang iba,
paniwala an mo sana
ako sinta ;)
ikaw pala ang wagasna,pangarap
ngaiyong kapiling ka
at tayoi i'isa
indo ka hayaan
mata ang kinay may ha hadlang"

ammar, 22/6/06

"kiss me beneath the milky twilight
lean me,out of the moonlit'floor
leave ur open hands
strike up the bands and,
make the fireflies dance,
silverrmoon sparkling...
so kiss me"

fareez,

"look,what u've done
u've made a fool of evryone
aww.wow.its seems like such fun
until u,loose wht u have won!"

ubai, 03/01/09

"cuz u romeo u will throwing pebbles
when my dad say stay away from juliet"

syafiq,

"there's a hero,
if u look inside ur heart"

danish,

"bury it, i wont let u bury it,
i wont let u smile at me"

kidy,

"and it was you,
blow me a kiss
do let me noe,
if u feel in me"

helmi,

"im not gonna write u a love song
cuz u asks for it
cuz u need 1 u see"

sayed

"i need u boo.
gotta see u boo
and the hearts all over the world tonight"



No comments:

Post a Comment