Thursday, May 7, 2009

confused ;(

omg!im totally confused where am i suppose to go?
help me buddies ;((
my parents didnt allow me to go for matrix or upu ;(
damn it!huhhhhhhh
so,gud bye to matrix changlun,kedah
n gud bye to UiTM alor gajah too ;(

1st-taylor's college
i've been offered the scholarship to further engineering
what?engineering???im not interested!
i dun want to further engineering!
WTF?almost all offer tht i received,offer me engineering course.
whaaatttttttt??
im surely will say no to taylor's
nea,what do u think bout this? help ;(

2nd-technology park malaysia college
if i further my study here!
i can do the 2+2 degree program
2years at the college another 2 yrs in usa
but?its not abt abroad tht im looking out for
n im not ready for tht!
m'sia just great enough!
i can go for vacation if i want to as my daddy said so.
emm.well,one of the staff of the lecturer here is my dad's fren
his fren confirmed my dad tht i will get the full loan from mara
thts mean around 80k something??? WOW! ahah
but the money isnt for shopping. ;( too bad
n u noe what the college offer me??
huhhhh.engineering course! AGAIN!
n whatttttt? mechanical engineering?
thats tough okay!
sis wawa.,n few of my family members told me tht its a killer course for girls
they advice me to further electrical,so i would be able to work for their company
ahahaa ;DD thnxs sis wawa!uncle john
adoi electrical is TOUGH!!
where i just scored C5 fer the subject ahahah ;( poor me

3rd-sri college
i love this offer the most...y?
cause they offer me diploma course for early childhood education
OMG!i loveeeeeeeeee kids wei ;))
my sis told me just go for it cuz she noe tht im gud bt kids
ahahhaah.am i ready fer my own kids?
ahahahaha HELL NO!
bt,wont i get boring just to care fer another ppl children for my entire life?
i dont think so.i might get bored with it
yes i do love babysitting.
but i dont think i will be able to do tht
so?maybe not......
another offer please???

4th-consist college
ahaaha.OMG!i've been fall in luv with this college actually
where my family told me how important the safety and health course in market!
ahaha.n if i work for oil n gas company such hess,petronas,shell or w.e
my income is around 10K++
OMG!seriouss???
n my dad told me,the person who grad from this cllge,
automatically will be offered a great job!
cause this college is famous with their safety and health course
unfortunately.... ;(
when i view their website,
i can see tht... emmmm...
the fees!it cost me a bomb!
can i afford to pay?
they also have mara loan for us to apply
but it's not confirmed tht i will get the loan with my poor result!
ahhhhhhhh....i wanna go to this college
n i've been studying n go through this course
please help me god
i really want this

5th-shahputra college
at first they offered me architecture course
n their fees is just so so
but im not intersted
their 2nd offer?
erm dip in business
huh.nvm.im not going to upu why should i go to this college?
furthermore.it is in kuantan
hello gudbye shahputra

6th-KPTM,bangi
dip in business????
emm u'll be my last choice if im not going for others
okay??? ;(

7th-kliuc
i've been offered the architecture program too
but?im not interested laa ;(

8th-iiuct,
engineering program again?daaa

9th-few other colleges
tht doesnt win my heart!
no need to write all of my offer rite?
so..please help me!!
adoi ;(

im going to consist college after my dad perform his jumaat prayer!
OMG!help me.please give me great news
i dun want to resit the exam as my mom wants me too
please.please.please
my dad helps me a lot with those colleges
i dun wanna make him frust of me
please god...
n friends please pray for me
n wish me luck!
i love u all

4 comments:

  1. fkir betul2 sebelum anda menyesal okeyhh gd luck :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think consist college the best..
    but think bout this again..
    dun make a mistake kayh..
    i saw consist college website it couse around
    21,950.00 rite?
    thats a big amount..
    bout think bout this twice..
    all da best buddy..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it does cost me a bomb.. heheh thns fer ur concern.but who is it anyway? i noe u nani.thnxs tau ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanxs nani for ur support

    ReplyDelete