Wednesday, May 6, 2009

petsis


hey new to blog! lolyqa helping me again doing my 2nd blog;)
thanx a lot adeq kuh sygggggg ;) u mean world to me
hehe bt this small cute gurl ;)
she helps me a lot wei ;)
there's once we fight abt a stupid gul named *****
just because a simple thing.ahaha
and now i regret bout it.n we 're now being a very understanding petsis ;)
here she is...ummus syafiqah bt md zainuri. "BUDAK SEKULA"




k telling u bout another petsis ;)
she's the great among other.ouh sis yieyien.i love yuw lah weyh ;)
she always lend her shoulder everytime i need
OMG!thanxs fer lending sis aien fer me ;)
remember this pix? :D





oke not to forget bout my another adeq.
ish.idk bout her much.
but she just great n cute.petite like me.ahah ;)
lolyqa.dun get jealous oke?ily both
n her name is ain too..




enough bout petsis.
nothing much , nothing less.
my love fer all of is equal ;)
miss u all sygssssss





1 comment:

  1. haha.
    thank sis sygg !
    wahh, gilee bangge laa.
    ngee.
    ily soooo much sis !
    mwahhhh ;)

    plaja skuwl yg baek . hee.

    ReplyDelete