Friday, May 8, 2009

enemy becomes fren?


u all might not know how much i hate u guys during school time
why?cause one of u act such a big reporter without income ahhaahha
thats u nani!ahahaa ;)
i dun like u til we both "jeling2" always when bumping into each
ahahaah
suddenly.when schools out,u're in into my life ;)
then we chat and always do
then only i knew that i was really wrong bout u
u're super duper nice actuallly. ;)
ahahah u make me love yuwww ;)
okay the guy in the middle?
sorry i dun noe u or ur name! ;(
okay bout napie?
he's becomes my bubu suddenly???
aahahha
no la.not real bubu
but we suddenly becomes closer after i dumb "nick"

ahaha
he called me on his birthday last 2 days.
i was like whaaaattttt?u called me?
that was so unbelievable ;)
ahahaha.
so nani and napie
we're now a gud freinds arent we?
love u both wei ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment