Wednesday, May 27, 2009

sri college


i went to desa sri hartamas wif aisya
sending them my form
and asks them everything bout the college
then we paid 300 first as the deposit
then 1k something for another next 2 weeks
the places wasnt as wht did i had imagined
its just a small college duhh!
smaller thn consist
i thought it was the smart reader kindergarten at 1st
ahahaha.the real is,its my college!
wakakkaka :D
OMG!my class will start by next week?
1st of june?woah!im quite bz to packed my thing
to buy some stuff this 3 days

me,aisya

what do u think bout my college?
GOOD!and the course is just GREAT
yeap.i know!i can also venture my own kindergarten!
coolio!ur hostel? AWESOME!
yeap.gonna be my 2nd home la.haha
well,best of luck!
yeah thnxs sis :)

along the way home.
what??? LOST? wakakaka :DD
supposedly we're going to go to OU,
miss the junction
straight to mid valley
miss another junction
ahaha.we went to bangsar village
wakaka *FUNNY!
then having our lunch there
lepaking a while
then going back home
as we reached semenyih,
go to the kodak shop,
settled evrything tht me caunselor need
-paspport photo
-ic etc
then we went home
try to call epy,
then her dad told me tht she went out with esh n fyqa
what?she didnt tell me?
nvm.hmmmmm. :(
maybe cause the thing tht afiq told me ths afternoon
hmm.eppy,
we we're both just friend!
he is my bestfriend.
wont be more than tht!
okay syggg? :)


2 comments:

  1. ehh college lain pulak ? dah confirm kat situ ye, tak kisah la asal kau suke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. itu ah pasal do :)
    sudah register lagih weih

    ReplyDelete