Tuesday, May 26, 2009

finally

i've made my decision
im going two sri college instead of consist college
i never mention anyone bt this college rite?
actually,
i have to dream college
which is consist n sri
both are my favourite actually
i received offer letter from consist first
and it makes me feel very happy
:)) super duper happy
i thought im not accepted at all
then suddenly,last two days
ive been offered to sri college
what?????? i got both?
OMG!idk which to choose
please god im totally dizzy
i cried all day long to make the decision
and only now,
i could make the decision
after discussing with kak long,abah,mak n k.sara
they all support me in everything i do
im happy
i cried cuz im afraid im i made the wrong decision
they hugged me and tell me that
im not wrong by choosing sri college
cuz they can said tht i do love kids
and they said tht is the best for me right now
and.. i think so
okay.tomorrow im going to sri college
to send my form
and will start my class by this june
so ... wish me luck please

bubbye consist
welcome sri ;)

2 comments: