Friday, May 8, 2009

spent time on the road

consist college??
u guys might think im a bit obsessed with this college rite?
yes.i am actually ;)
ahahah.my dad smile to me when i show him the college fees
OMG!isnt it cost u a bomb?
then he asks me to go there after he perform jumaat prayer
heeheh round 4pm we reach there
i was like?? whaaaaatttttt? im here now? ;)
heheh.only god noe how happy i am
then we met we this guy named engku iqwan ;DD
he's handsome...and always smile to me hheheh ;)
he is one of the consist's staff ;)
huhuh.then he told us everything bt tht college
the library.cafe.ahhhhh almost everything even hostel ;)
its just a small college!nvm.im okay with tht
huuhuh.after discussion...
im a bit down ;(
april intake was full cuz it is limited
next intake is on july.. omg!what?????july??
hmm..hoping bro iqwan will help me to put me with the april intake student
hoping u can help me cuz i rewly wants it!
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)
hehee thnxs daddy fer bringing me ther.
ouh yeah.i think i will further here ;)
wish me luck buddies

after that.we're going to damansara
what will possibly co-pilot do when the pilot lost thier way?
ahahahaha.if im the co-pilot.
this is what i will do




safety first.
HAHA ;DD
im not helping my dad at all.huhu
i keep on taking my photo and singing all along
when suddenly,its raining heavily
ahahhahaha ;DD
omg!then only i noe my voice such cracking toad! ;(
bahahah.sorry daddy.ily so much
do u noe where r we going actually?
we r going to send my stupid idiot maid to her fren's house
huh!!i hate her..i wish u never return ;)
so i will conquer the room peacefully
but im happy im stuck in the jam n lost
cuz i could spent longer time with dad!
ily ily ily MR.Fadzil ahmad @ mohd fathillah b kamaruddin



2 comments:

  1. macam2 style , ahaha :D so instict kau pasti betul , college tu yg terbaik untuk kau :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahha tnkiu wei ;)
    aku pon harap macam tuh jugak ouh

    ReplyDelete